In recent years, people’s demand for quality of coal sampling is getting higher and higher. Mechanical automatic sampling gradually replaces the manual sampling and the complexity of the sampling equipment is increasing. The function of the equipment has developed from single-stage to multi-stage, which includes the whole process of sampling, sample preparation and even coal quality analysis.
TopSampler is a manufacturer with nearly ten years experiences in producing automatic coal sampling system from China. In addition to this system, we also manufacture sample analytics system, sample preparation system and automatic sample preparation plant. All the equipment we mentioned before is controlled by the computer PLC system, which has highly automated functions. Therefore, during the process of equipment running, any problem at any part of the device will directly affect the final sample analysis results or cause the sampling interruption. It will greatly reduce the working efficiency. In order to use the sampling equipment correctly and reasonably, it is necessary to strengthen the maintenance and inspection of equipment and to understand the correct usage method and failure symptom. Only by periodic inspection, taking control measures and accumulating all kinds of information and working experience in the process of equipment inspection can coal sampling equipment work better for enterprises.
Operation and Maintenance Rules
- The sampling and sample preparation equipment must be operated by professionally trained operators. Before using the equipment, operators must read the equipment operation manual in detail, be familiar with the basic composition and principle of the equipment, and be familiar with the functions of each operating handle and button. They need to strictly observe the operation and maintenance rules.
- The operator should first turn on the main power supply before starting up the equipment. When the power indicator light on, the operating panel is on, then press two outlet power sources. After that, the operator should turn on the monitor power supply, view the monitoring screen and turn on the power supply of the vehicle voice command system, checking whether the voice command system is normal. Then turn on the power supply of the computer and displayer, the computer will enter the automatic sampling system automatically. Finally, entering the password and pressing “login” to enter the operating system.
- Operators should check the machine every day before it running. They need to check whether the reducer oil leakage, whether the equipment is running with abnormal sound and whether the bolts are loose. If there is loosening, the bolts should be tightened before use. Grease should be applied to the lifter gear rack once a week to prevent gear rack wear. Operators should also check the brake mechanism of travel crane and lift crane every month to ensure that the inertia distance of them is less than 20-30 cm and check whether the stroke switch and proximity switch are loose or broken. If damaged, replace them in time. The gear oil in the screw reducer and elevator reducer should be replaced every three months, and the equipment should be checked at least once a year. The maintenance personnel should deal with the equipment abnormal phenomena which the operators feedback in time.
- Sampling machine must be manually operated to the front, rear, left and right position of the machine before opening the fully automatic operation mode and the sampling stick should be raised and lowered to check whether the trip switches and proximity switches are operating effectively.
- The coordinates of the travel crane shall be initialized: the travel crane shall be manually driven away from the left limit and then driven back to the original position. The initialization operation should be performed on the first startup, which is not required after normal operation. The coordinates of the lift crane shall be initialized: the lift crane shall be manually driven away from the posterior limit and then driven back to the original position. The initialization operation should be performed on the first startup, which is not required after normal operation.
- When operating the equipment in the manual mode, the lifting rod should be raised to the upper limit to prevent the travel crane from hitting the hopper. Operators should pay attention to lightning and electricity safety when operating on rainy days.
- If there is any fault or abnormal sound during the operation, the emergency stop button should be pressed immediately, and the power supply must be cut off when checking the fault cause.
- Keep the control room clean and dry. No other software is allowed to be installed on the instrument without permission.
- Every day before you off your duty, the car should be manually driven to the hopper to ensure the safety of equipment and the safe passage of other vehicles.